Saturday, July 19, 2014

Series of Random Thoughts

Losing interest in Jayson. Well, truthfully speaking, I think I've lost interest in him for a looong time. My vag can't even get wet for him.

I wish Jayson was naturally a bit skinnier... or at least took his efforts to lose weight more seriously. Is it wrong that I actually do want him to be lean and cut with a nice 6-pack?

Why did I get in a relationship so early? I always tell myself, "no regrets", but this seems to be my biggest one yet.

I'm not as close to God as I want to be.

I need to let go of the things that continuously cause me stress.

I have no friends. I didn't do anything Friday night. It's Saturday, I'm bout to do nothing again today. Where did my life go?

I still have no money. I make money, then it goes away in a matter of a few days. And surprise, I'm not using it for materialistic purposes. Damn root canal.

And there are no upcoming jobs for me :(

This upcoming semester... how the hell am I gonna get through it? No money, no set schedule, no reliable transportation, have to get my grades up, and need to start doing internships. Hayssstttt.......

My hair... what the hell do I do with this shit?

Gahhh I'm so bored.

I'm ready for some changes in my life... but ain't nothing happenin'.

I just kinda want to break things off with Jayson for real. Not no mediocre break-up where technically we're still always there for each other. I just want to see what life would be like without him. And then I'd stay single for a while. And then I'd meet some new person who'd sweep me off my feet, and the rest would be history.

I wish I had natural beauty. I hate how I have to alter my face with makeup just to even look presentable. I hate how I can't walk out the house without even a hint of makeup. I always see these beautiful women everywhere, and I can't help but be jealous...

And why the hell am I so tan? Doesn't help that it's summer and the more I tan easily.

I wish I could go on more adventures with my sister. But, no money and no car.

I wish I was closer to my cousins... or anyone in general. I don't have any close friends.

I want to be humble. It's hard in this secular world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment