Sooo last night, I finally got to see Jayson again after a whole month. That month without seeing him has been the longest month of my life, yet it seems like it went by so quick. Either way, I missed him. A LOT.
We had dinner at BonChon (yumz!) and watched That Awkward Moment afterwards. We were able to catch up on what's been going on with each other in the past month. For him, much has happened - not so much for me as I've written in previous blog posts, lol. But I was glad we talked about what seemed like everything. And honestly, a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I was assured he wasn't talking to another woman or getting wild where ever he went (well, there were a couple of times he got really drunk...) Anywho, I was also glad to not see him with an earring on (though I can't stop him if he wants to wear it around other people eh.)
I'm just happy he's still the same Jayson who [hopefully] loves and respects me like he's always had before. Last night was great, and I really needed that.
This leaves me to the question: Now what? I still want my space 'cuz I'm not ready for a serious tied-down relationship again just yet. But we kissed last night... and we kissed a lot. I honestly wasn't supposed to allow that to happen... I told myself it would just be a casual night, but still, we kissed. I guess that was a way of me saying "I'm still keeping my heart open for you." I don't want to rush anything though... I just want to take my time. I don't mind seeing him every so often, but I'm not ready to go back to seeing him every week just yet. If Jayson and I are to be together again, I want it to be a slow process - there's still much to happen for the both of us before we settle down. Let's just say, the next time Jayson and I ever get back together, that'll be IT. And from then on I hope we can take the next step in our relationship. If, of course, we're meant to be together.
God I missed him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment