Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was great :)  Finally got to see some puppies and ate kbbq, yumz. But some white choco covered strawberries would have been nice. Or any sweet treat. Or anything! Lol

Anywho, is it me or are Jayson and I getting too comfortable with each other again?  That's not a good thing, at least in the stage we're in. I don't know. I'm still so torn about him..... about everything.  Idk what's gonna go on between us, but I know for sure I don't wanna go through the same shit I've been going through for the past two and a half years. I don't wanna deal with any emotional burdens just yet. I'm not ready to act like a girlfriend. If he gets too emotional or gets mad about me bitching or can't handle my mood swings or thinks my standards are too high, I honestly just wanna say,  "I don't give a fuck. I'm not your girlfriend." But, that's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment