Friday, January 3, 2014

First Post

Okay, so I've been going on a crazy blogging spree (*see other blog about my bucket list). I decided to create new blogs, to kinda go with this whole "New Me" theme. Basically, as a newly single young lady, I am on a journey to become the best me possible. I know, this is gonna be one lengthy process - eeeek!

Well because I am now single, I think it's appropriate to express what I want in a [future] man - though I'm definitely not looking for one now or anytime soon. I'm just trying to embrace this single life!

As I list down the things I look for in a man, I will be adding some side comments - and honestly, a lot may be about what I disliked about my ex or other past guys (and/or father). The whole point of eventually finding someone new, is to find someone who does not possess the [negative] qualities of the old.

So here it goes:

- Someone who fears and loves Him. If anything, I'd need the guy to seek Him before he could ever get to me. (That's definitely hard to find nowadays)
- Someone who accepts me for all my weirdness; Yes, I am a pretty weird person - and if you can't handle me, you don't deserve me!
- Someone who gets along with my family AND FRIENDS. It is crucial that this guy strives to be at best terms with my family members, because I will always choose family over any guy ANY DAY. And, he must be willing to get along with my friends, and not always keeping me to himself.
- Someone who has a sense of BALANCE. *This is sooooo important to me* I need to be able to have my separate sphere (life) while he has his own, too. But at the end of the day, it'll always just  be me and him.
- Someone who is loyal and trustworthy. I have some trust issues; you can thank my dad. (See old blog about my rant on my dad) And it's gonna take A WHOLE LOT to break that wall. I don't need a guy who decides to hang out with or talk to different ladies all the time. And I don't need a guy who is even capable of telling me little white lies.
- Someone who is open with me - someone who won't keep anything from me. This ties in with the whole trustworthy thing. I don't want someone who hides details about his life. If I ask where you're at, or what you're doing, I don't expect the guy to lie to me about where he is and who he's with and what they're doing. Just tell me the truth. I will always find out the truth in the end. ALWAYS.
- Someone who likes to cuddle ^_^
- Someone who isn't so shallow: accepts me without makeup, accepts my body and lack of boobs/butt/height or whatever. I'm super insecure about myself sometimes, so I need a guy who reminds me that I am still beautiful - and genuinely means it. Funny because, people would probably think I'm shallow based on this list LOL.
- Someone with a sense of humor... I grew up in a very interesting family who all possess different traits, but, we've all got a sense of humor. Imagine growing up with my brother, who is practically a clown, or my parents and sister who act silly at random times, or other family members that love to joke around... you could say, I've been amused my whole life. I need a guy who can naturally make me laugh, without the use of corny lines all the time, like my ex. I need someone I can joke with, who won't take my jokes so seriously - someone who is not so sensitive like a fucking girl.
- Someone who doesn't hit on or flirt with other girls (especially family members) while dating me. I put an emphasis on family members because too many times have I had to deal with a guy I like finding my cousin(s) attractive and flirting with her. Generally speaking, I want a guy who is only focused on me. That includes not "looking" at every other cute/pretty/hot/sexy female who passes by. The [few] guys in my past have always been "lookers" and have no shame doing that. HATE IT. Makes me feel all insecure and shit. Oh, and I'd like a guy who doesn't go "liking" every girls' pics on social networks.
- Someone who is responsible - now this is very broad, but let me try to clarify a bit. I need someone who is responsible financially, takes care of his health (as well as mine), takes care of all his duties in a [mostly] timely manner (I admit, I can be lazy, too), and knows his limit with worldly desires (that includes shopping, drinking, and other indulgences.)
- Also, someone who doesn't drink too and smoke too much - if possible, at all. Let's just say, I originally wanted a man who knew how to have fun and loosen up with me during social events - but in a responsible manner. Now, I feel like I despise men who drink (you can thank my ex.) He got into the habit of drinking after we broke up, and does it irresponsibly. He's the type that wants to "show off" this new habit; like he would be the first one to initiate drinking or ask others "When we going to drink" like a fucking loser. I don't want someone who drinks more times than I do in a year within just a week. I don't want no alcoholics or drug addicts!!! I want my future kids to grow up with parents who are as pure and clean as they can be and drinking/drugs ruin that. (Take my dad, for example. People have been noticing he's been drinking and smoking a lot lately. Not cool. He's growing white hairs exponentially and his belly is getting huge - EW lol)
- Someone who engages in different hobbies. I've always wanted a guy that could either sing, dance, or play and instrument. It would be GREAT if there was a guy that could do all the above! Eventually, I'd like for me and my future husband to engage our future kids into the same hobbies and develop them into talents that they can share with the world.
- Someone who is sweet, but not overly corny. There are moments when we can be mushy, but not all the freakin' time. It gets so tiring.
- Someone who is great in bed ;) I want someone who isn't only worried about when HE'LL cum, but does his best to please me. I want someone who knows how to make me feel like a woman that is wanted.. and needed. Now, this is the last thing I'll ever observe in a guy, as I no longer will be giving up my "flower" so easily. Right now, any affiliations with me and any guy will be strictly PLATONIC until the right guy breaks down my barrier (which will take a while.)

Okay, for the physical aspects:
- Someone tall (I'm short, and I would like to have babies with some height. But, if my kids turn out short, I'll accept them either way LOL)
- Slender, but muscular. I want to be able to put my arms around the guy, ya know.
- Someone with a sense of fashion. I don't wanna walk around with someone looking like a bum all the time (unless we are just at home chillin'). I love a man in a nice suit and tie combo, but I also like a man who knows current urban fashion. Someone who will wear the right type of outfit for the right kinda of day.
- Someone who smells good - the better you smell, the higher chance of sexy time you get from me ;) LOLOLOL. Actually, I just need someone with good hygiene: cleans their ears, takes regular showers, shaves regularly, cleans up after himself, etc etc.
- Someone who doesn't have any ear piercings (actually, any piercings at all - I find that gay as shit.) I don't want a guy who has tattoos, especially visible ones. Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind if a guy got a secret tattoo with me - and ONLY ME :)
- Blue/green/hazel/grey/light brown eyes. (I have a thing for white guys, lol)

As you can see by this list, I'll be single forever, because all these traits are impossible to find in one man. *Cries* But, a girl can dream, right? Anywho, I'm going to keep updating this 'cuz I know I'm still missing a lot of other traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment