I'm seriously gonna pull all my hair out because of my stupid school scheduling problem. I am currently only enrolled in three classes... THREE!!! I need 5! And I'm so stupid 'cuz I should've waited longer to start adjusting my schedule instead of dropping a million classes I thought I wasn't gonna need. Arghghghghghgh please PLEASE let my schedule work out for this semester!!!
On another note, lately I've been having these thoughts that school just isn't for me and that I'm seriously tired of it, and I don't even know where I'm going in life. Maybe I'm just stressed because of my whole scheduling shenanigan... but I can't help but to think: What if I had just pursued cosmetology like I wanted to in the first place? I could've been a great makeup and hair stylist by now... I mean, there is never a shortage of women who want to look good - and I could be making money off of them! I remember I told my parents that I wanted to do cosmetology at first, and they supported me... but then we saw the price of it and it just never pushed through.
For many, the 20s can be one of the best eras of their lives - but for me right now, all I'm facing is frustration. I just wish I knew what to do with my life. I need some guidance.... some sign.... something!
No comments:
Post a Comment