School starts in less than a week. Can you effing believe that?! I'm already on my second semester at UMCP. Can't get too excited, though. My schedule isn't even finalized and the registration process for my classes has been (and still is) hell! Hopefully I am able to set my final schedule by the end of this week.
My biggest worries for this semester are: my grades and my financial situation. For my scholarship, I am supposed to maintain a 3.2 GPA..... And guess what I got for the fall semester? A freakin' 3.2. I can't afford to mess up or slack anymore. I was lucky to even get a 3.2! UMCP is so much more challenging than PGCC - but I should've expected that. As for my financial situation, it's gonna be tough. I haven't been given many work opportunities over the break, so I haven't been able to save much at all for the upcoming semester. I applied for a paid internship, but haven't heard back from them at all. These rare babysitting gigs are all I can rely on for now; besides that I'll be completely broke. I can't rely on my parents for money at all either 'cuz they've got their own financial issues going on as well. Ugh, I've just been so stressed about my Spring semester, and it hasn't even started yet! Hopefully things will turn out eventually.
So I've got less than a week to adjust my sleeping schedule. This whole break, I've been staying up as late as 5 a.m. watching Netflix and rotting away with my life. Lol. My winter break was so insignificant. I can't even remember the most exciting thing I've done all break - that's 'cuz I literally did nothing all break (holidays excluded.) Sigh. What has come of my life. In a way, I look forward to the Spring semester 'cuz that'll keep my mind off things and keep me somewhat busy, but at the same time, I dread the endless amount of homework and other assignments I'm gonna have to do again. Well, that's better than sitting on your ass all day doing nothing, right? Arrghhh I just want all this school stress to go away soon! I just want one day of pure relaxation, where I don't have to worry about a damnnn thing. A real vacation would be nice too. Sigh, I'll just keep dreaming. Well, it's almost 3 a.m. There goes my goal of trying to sleep earlier. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment