.....And it's pretty sad. I'm single and on Winter Break, yet I've been doing a whole bunch of nothing. I don't even hang out with people like that. What the hell is going on? I'm supposed to be going out and having as much fun as I can, but I'm not. Instead, I stay home most of the time :/ I mean, I should've seen this coming. I lost touch with most of my friends since being in a relationship for two years, and it's hard to get those connections back. Honestly, I don't even wanna reconnect with some of those people. I still wanna meet new kinds of people - but to meet new people and make friends with 'em takes even longer. And the fact that I've become socially lazy means that I don't even care to make the effort to really connect with people sometimes, lol. But, I need things to do to keep me busy because I find myself bored most of the time. And I need to be that old sociable and fun Carla that I once was. Well, whatever happens, happens. I'm never the type to force things so I'll just go with the flow.
On the other hand, another semester is about to start (though my schedule isn't even set) - so at least that'll keep me somewhat busy. I should get more involved in activities and events though. *Sigh* Hope this semester turns out fine. I hope I'll be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment