I guess being single really does change some people.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Oh How the Tables Have Turned.....
Word on the street is, Jayson's gonna be traveling and trying a bunch of new things and whatnot. Sigh... why wasn't he like this when we were dating? Did he hate me or something? You know how many times I asked him if we could go on different adventures or try out new things, but he'd rather stay at home? Either that, or he'd say we don't have enough money - well, that was true... but where is he getting all this money now? It honestly sucks to see him having all this fun now, yet when he was with me, it was the same ol' boring routine every time. It sucks to see that he's the one who's actually fulfilling all the wants and desires I had in mind as a single person (travelling, going out more, meeting new people, and just having fun.) I just don't get it... maybe I'm just jealous of everything that's going on with him because I'm still stuck here in the same place with the same people. He's moving on, so much quicker and better than I am. Who would've thought... Sigh... I don't know how to feel towards him or anything anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment