I wanna go out and hang out before school starts. Yet when I make plans with people or they make plans with me, I back out last minute or make up an excuse not to go. Either I think the plan is too boring, or I wind up just not feeling like going anywhere. And the only person I even wanna hang out with is much too busy, and I don't want to bother him - especially when things are still slightly awkward between us. This is why I need new friends.
I wish I had friends who call me spontaneously like "Hey you, get ready in 30 mins, we're going on an adventure!"
Realistically though, I don't have friends like that, and I'd need more than 30 minutes to get ready lmfao.
What a winter break it has been. Much fun. Very time of my life. (Sarcasm intended)
No comments:
Post a Comment